Equine Guided Coaching
Wake to a day full of possibilities, every day!
Let me and my horses help you discover your best life and the “you” you want to be.
Horses are uniquely gifted at showing you exactly what you need in order to move forward towards your best life. They help you find that “aha” moment and see clearly what are your roadblocks and barriers – real and perceived.
They aren’t magicians, but simply intuitive animals that have lived thousands of years in a hierarchical herd, dependent on their awareness, relationships and nonverbal communication for their very survival – much the same as people.
Over the years, humans have lost much of that awareness, mindfulness, intuition and our own inner wisdom – the very things that guide us towards happiness and success. If you are looking to make some positive changes in your life, come for some equine coaching sessions and see how quickly you can learn how to be present in the moment, pay attention to your inner wisdom and come up with the answers to create lasting transformation.
Sessions are upon appointment and are on a year round basis. Horse experience is not required for participation in coaching sessions. I’m there to guide you and facilitate the process of discovery and learning.
For Individuals, Couples and Families
Weekly sessions available ($150 per session hour)
6 session package at one hour each ($775 total)
Biweekly equine sessions combined with biweekly Life Coaching sessions either in person or through phone conversations ($450 per month – includes 2 equine coaching sessions and 2 phone coaching sessions)
For Families and Small Groups
Taking time away from daily life to be out in nature with the horses and one another is a wonderful way to find balance, discover new insights about yourselves and take in the beauty of Southwest Colorado. Come play with the horses, and spend some quality time getting inspired and reconnected with one another in an intimate setting.
Multi day experiences:
- 2-3 day Equine Guided Coaching immersion at the Dolores Canyon Ranch (click on Dolores Canyon Ranch for more info)
- 2-3 day custom planned retreats
Whether you want to have an adventure-based horse trip in the mountains or desert of the Four Corners, a weekend of mindfulness-based activities at one of our beautiful ranch locations or a combination of the two, we can work with you to design an experience perfectly tailored to you and your group.
Please contact us for prices and availability.
For Corporations, Businesses and Family Intensives
Adventure-based Equine Guided Coaching and Teambuilding Extravaganzas
Emerge yourselves in an equine-guided retreat and see how through working with horses you can:
- Enrich and enhance your work environment
- Increase communication and productivity
- Create lasting and positive change in your professional relationships
- Understand your personal teamwork style
- Develop your intuitive leadership skills
People absorb and retain information better when the learning is done:
- In a state of fun and play
- Outside of their comfort zones
- When an element of safe risk is involved
- In a state of focused calmness as opposed to elevated stress
½ day, full day and 2 day equine guided learning and coaching sessions
- ½ and full day equine facilitated learning, teambuilding activities and coaching experiences at Morningstar Ranch in Durango.
- Full day programming with 4 hours of equine guided coaching and teambuilding activities at Morningstar Ranch and a 2-hour trail ride at Rapp Corral.
- 2 days of horse experiences with one full day of equine guided coaching and teambuilding activities at Morningstar Ranch and a full day private ride with Rapp Corral.
2-3 day equine guided coaching immersion package
A custom planned horse experience tailored specifically for your business or group
Horse Package – “comfort and connection”
- Indulge in the comfort, serenity and beauty of the Morningstar Ranch while your group enjoys a program specifically developed for you. Food, lodging and horse activities will be provided for the duration of your time with us.
Draft Package – “riding and roughing it”
- Backcountry riding, camping out and exploring while discovering dynamics within yourself and your group. Many trips available in the mountains and deserts of the Four Corners. We will work with you to develop the right trip for your group. Food, kitchen gear and horse experiences will be provided for you for the duration of the trip. If you need personal gear such as tents, sleeping bags and pads, we can provide those at an additional cost.
Prices and availability vary according to group size, duration of time and experience that you choose. Please contact us for pricing and availability.