Are you ready to start living your best life?
I work with people who want to stop feeling overwhelmed, disconnected, and stressed and who are ready to take control of their lives so they can move forward with greater ease, happiness and contentment.
Individualized coaching sessions, whether by phone or in-person, offer gentle yet direct guidance on how you can start living your best life. By using a combination of Martha Beck life coaching tools, mindfulness techniques, body awareness exercises and metaphors derived from the wisdom of the horse, we will explore how your thoughts, emotions, energy and intentions play right into how you are feeling both emotionally and physically.
If you are ready to:
- Find and add more joy and balance to your life.
- Develop clarity about your life’s path and purpose ~ or in other words, discover your true self without all of the social contraints and beliefs.
- Be completely present for you, your family, your work and your friends.
- Increase feelings of goodwill, gratitude and contentment.
- Get out of the cycle of anxiety producing thoughts that constantly run through your head.
- Slow down and enjoy life rather than feeling like you are running from one thing to another.
- Remember the things that are truly important in your life.
- Take control of your life and charge forth with excitement and courage.
Can individualized coaching session really do all of that? The one word answer is YES!
Call or email today for a free 30 minute consultation and discover who you could be if you weren’t afraid to hop on that horse and go galloping into your best life.
Here’s how you do it:
Step 1. Schedule a complimentary, no-obligation consult by emailing me at email@example.com
Step 2. Watch your email for questions from me. Before we hop on the phone, I’d like to know a bit about you and what you’d like to get out of coaching with me.
Step 3. Hit “reply” to that email and answer the questions.
Step 4. At the scheduled time of your consult, we’ll consult! We’ll use the opportunity to make sure we’re the perfect fit before you commit.
Step 5. Then we’ll get started! If you decide to work with me, I’ll tell you the exact steps for getting started. If you decide not to work with me or if we aren’t a perfect fit, I’m happy to share other resources to help you get what you need.
Words from a client:
“Trish has been my phone coach through an exceptionally challenging time in my life. I live on the other side of the world and yet feel so connected. Trish has enabled me to re- connect with my true authentic self, and is working with me to continue to excavate that woman from the rubble of my life where I buried her for years. Trish works with integrity, encouragement, compassion and wisdom, and I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking true north”. ~ Karen